Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Friday, August 8, 2008

Weigh In/Working Out

So today I kind of slept in. I couldn't sleep last night. Thoughts of different things kept rolling thru my head and I just couldn't get to sleep till after 2:30. My alarm went off at 6, but I didn't get up till 8. But an amazing thing happened today. I woke up and actually looked forward to working out! I wanted to get out of bed and go do it right away. I had some ideas flowing for why I want to lose weight, the reasons I've been trying to and some other strange ideas. Too many to go into here, and a little strange, so I won't get into it. But I have my own little private goal that I'm just not gonna mention. I think part of the problem is opening my mouth to other people, then they have all these high expectations of me. So I'm just not gonna ruin it. It'll be my own little secret. :) But let me tell you, as I was working out this morning, I pushed myself like I have never done before. So something finally clicked. I also thought about what I did wrong last night at bowling. I did so good with my food portions, but stupid me, I drank (2) 32 oz. Pepsi's! I'm not a big tap water fan, it just tastes nasty with the chlorine. But I wasn't thinking about the vending machine with the bottled water! DUH!!! So next time I need to remember to look for bottled water before Pepsi. One of those habits that I've had for so long (Pepsi with bowling - kind of like pizza and beer for some people). So now I need to break it. Anyway, I just had to get on here and share how excited I am! I haven't felt this good and this motivated in quite a while.

No comments: