Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Friday, August 15, 2008

Weigh In

Well, today is just starting and has been a great day! I did my 3 mile workout this morning after I weighed in, which was a happy weigh in!!! I lost 5.4 pounds this week! I'm so excited! I have worked hard for it this week though. I did a total of 18 miles with my Walk Away the Pounds workouts and 9 miles on my bike this week. What a huge difference from recent months. And for the first time in quite a while, I have stopped hating myself. I have my goal set, which I'm working at very hard. And I have done a lot of thinking this last week. I turned into the person I didn't want to be. I told myself when I quit working that I would still get up everyday and fix myself up. Well, I haven't done that. I have let myself go physically, and I finally realized that I deserve to take the time and make myself feel better. So last Friday I started. I have been curling my hair everyday whether I go somewhere or not, I have been painting my nails again (which for some reason helps me feel better - I feel more feminine) and I've been working out everyday, sometimes twice a day. For the longest time, I wouldn't even walk to the mailbox across the street, for fear of people seeing me. It took all I had to go bowling every week, even though I love to go. But now I am feeling better about myself and I don't hate myself. I know that it is going to take some time and hard work, but I will get back to my skinny self once again! I just feel like a completely different person now! And in a few months, hopefully my goal will pay off and I will get the reaction that I've been wanting for quite some time now! So check back next week and see how I did!

6-27-08 (210.5) (Start)
7-4-08 (208.6) (-1.9) (Total loss -1.9) (-.9%)
7-11-08 (212.5) (+3.9) (Total gain +2)
7-18-08 (210.6) (-1.9) (Total gain +.1)
7-25-08 (209.9) (-.7) (Total loss -.6) (-.3%)
8-1-08 (208.7) (-1.2) (Total loss -1.8) (-.9%)
8-8-08 (209.2) (+.5) (Total loss -1.3) (-.6%)
8-15-08 (203.8) (-5.4) (Total loss -6.7) (-3.2%)

No comments: