Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September totals!

Wow, what a month September was! I am so glad I wrote down what I did as far as exercise everyday. I decided to count it up last night and I feel like I accomplished a lot!

*Lost 10.1 lbs.
*Lost 6.75 inches
*Walked 56.2 miles
*Logged 91.5 miles with Walk Away the Pounds workouts
*Did Jillian Michaels workout twice
*Only lasted 15 minutes on Billy Blanks Tae Bo Boot Camp. (That was kind of stupid to think I was that in shape right now. I'll save that for later). :)

I knew I worked out a lot, because I was doing it every morning (the WATP workouts) and then walking at night. But I didn't realize how much it added up to until last night. I'm feeling really good right now. I'm hoping to hit the 180 mark this month. As of today I'm at 186.7, so I should be able to lose 6.7 lbs. in 31 days! If not, that means I slacked, which I don't plan on doing! Check back Friday for the official weekly weigh in!

No comments: