Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blooming flowers!

We have our first flowers in our new house! There is so much stuff, we have no idea what most of it is. I have a feeling though, there are a lot of daffodils. There are bulbs popping up everywhere and a bunch of them are starting to bloom. Here's the first batch from the backyard! I think I'm going to cut some tomorrow and put them in a vase on my table. I haven't had flowers from my own yard on our table in a very long time. It's about time!

Also, does anyone know what kind of flowers these are? They are all over and are so pretty, but we don't know what they are.


Well, that's it for now. I'll have to post some more pix soon! We're working away on the house, slowly but surely. I can't believe how time consuming it all is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're violets, Smiley :o) . We have them too, and they smell really good when you pick a little bouquet of them (they're so small that just one doesn't have much smell). I've gotten many little bouquets of them from Kaley, Quiana, and Braeden.
:o) Joni