Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Saturday, March 29, 2008

House pictures!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted house pix, so since we've been working like busy little bees, I thought I'd show you what we've been up to. I got my scrapbook room organized last week, so all that's left is a little bit of painting, hanging stuff up, changing outlets and light switches, then it's time to play! Well, after I'm done painting Gabe's dresser drawers that is. I have 16, so it could take a while. :)
Scrapbook room before:

Scrapbook room after:
To the right is the closet space, which I never did take a picture of, so you'll just have to get an idea from looking at this picture from before:

Closets after:

Entryway, looking in from outside (before):

Entryway after:

Ugly light and cabinets before:

Nice place to hang coats and hats now:

Before:

After:

Benches that Chris built:

Looking into entryway from living room:

We still need to put crown moulding up around the ceiling and then on the benches Chris is going to add some little drawer things for hats/gloves. But it's done for the most part. What d'ya all think? A little better than the pink and blue they had before I think! :)

No comments: