Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weigh In

Well, I blew it this week, but I'm not going to beat myself up totally. Maybe a little bit. :) We had a lot going on, which I know is a bad excuse, but for me, it was hard. Chris took on a second job working two nights a week, but he also worked Sunday for 13 hours. The kids are having a hard time adjusting I think, so it was quite stressful for us. I ended up not caring about what I was eating, plus I've been so tired from everything going on. I think today is a turning point for me though. I have gotten 7 hours of sleep the last two nights, so I'm feeling refreshed and ready to attack the day. I've already been cleaning up around the house and started laundry, so I've been moving. I need to stop and eat breakfast though, otherwise I might forget it altogether. So that's the next "job". After my 3 lb. loss last week, which I don't think I even posted about, I ended up gaining 1.3 lbs. back this week, which is actually good, because I was thinking it was going to be more like 4 the way I ate. So I can take that off and then some before next week. I'm going to have a little challenge tomorrow night however. I'm going to a Pampered Chef party and she's making something with chocolate if I remember right. Guess I'll find out what's in it so I can figure points and be a good girl and count it. :)

I also got an Elliptical Trainer, so I'm going to start using that tonight or tomorrow night. We have AWANA tonight, so it might be a late night. But tomorrow for sure. I'm not giving up the fight, because I know I need to do this now, rather than waiting till I'm even heavier. So we'll see how I do this week! Wish me luck!

No comments: