Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Angel Company

Well, the time has come. I have a few spare minutes to post about TAC! I finally got rid of my website all together, so I figure I better put something up about the specials! :) There are some really fun specials for the month of September, so hurry before you miss out!


Stamp of the Month: Love and Kisses, $4.95
You can purchase the September stamp of the month for $4.95 with any $30 (regular priced) purchase. This is a set of four and can be used in scrapbooks as well as stamp projects, like cards, altered items and what not.

Stamp Kits:
Lilly Anna: $24.95 - Comes with the following coordinating products from the Lilly Anna collection:
  • Lilly Anna Soar With It paper collection
  • Hardware
  • Cardstock
  • Ribbon
  • Lilly Girls LE stamp set

Mimi: $24.95 - Comes with the following coordinating products from the Mimi collection:

  • Mimi Soar With It paper collection
  • Hardware
  • Cardstock
  • Ribbon
  • Mimi Girls LE stamp set

Hostess Special!!!

Get the following stamp set absolutely free when you hostess a catalogue party/funshop that is at least $250 in regular priced merchandise. This set will not be released until the Spring/Summer 2008 catalogue. Be one of the first to own it! Contact me today for more details!

Contact me if you are interested in any of these specials! They all end September 30th, so don't wait! There are links to the right of the screen that will take you to all the pages for these specials. Also, you can order directly from TAC now, thru my personal website. Let me know if you have any questions! Happy stamping/scrapping!

No comments: