Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Thursday, October 25, 2007

We're moving!!!

Yep, that's right! We're buying a house! I am finally announcing it publicly because I think it's actually going to go through! We have been trying for this house for about 3 months now, but things just didn't go right with the seller's. Well, they finally decided to let us have it. :) Closing is in 2 weeks! So we're going to paint the whole inside (it has some really "pretty" colors), lay laminate flooring in the kids rooms (cause the carpet is nasty) and convert the family room to our bedroom. We'll have 10 days to get out of the duplex after the house closes, so that gives us the time to get all this done. Thank God for good friends and grandparents who are going to help out with the house and babysitting duties! So now if I could just find the ambition to pack, things would be great! I got about 1/2 of Gabe's room packed and we took down the shelves and filled holes in the wall, but that's about as far as I have gotten this week. I have tons of boxes, but just can't get the motivation. Maybe tonight??? It doesn't help the house is in total shambles and I can't work around a mess. I need it to be clean to pack, so I need the kids to be entertained. So we'll see how it goes this week-end. Anyway, when we officially move in, I'll let everyone know our new address!!!

No comments: