Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Friday, November 2, 2007

House

Well, the house is coming right along! I drove by today and they are FINALLY getting the garage roof done! I was so excited and relieved at the same time! This process has been drug out for so long, I'm glad it's finally getting done! And better yet, we're signing papers today! Yay! We will actually get the keys either Tuesday or Wednesday! Can you believe it? The Glenn's are going to be official homeowners of a real house, not just a manufactured home or a renter! I can't believe it! But, now the hard work will begin. We have a lot to do to get it livable, so if you don't hear from us, that's what we're doing - fixing up the house. We're going to be painting the whole inside next week, so that'll keep us busy. I'll have to give updates as we go and post pictures!

Speaking of pictures, I don't have Halloween pix yet of the kids in their costumes! My batteries died in my camera when we were over at our friends house, so we used their camera. And they haven't emailed the picture yet, so when I get it, I'll post it. But for now, here's Kassie getting her hair cut. This is the first time she sat by herself and didn't get upset about it. We haven't done many haircuts with her, just because she has been so shy for so long. But Karen is the one cutting her hair, and we know her, so I think that's why Kassie did better. So I had to run home and get the camera (with charged batteries) :) and take some pix. So here she is!


Now, I need to get back to packing! Yikes!

No comments: