Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Friday, February 1, 2008

Weigh In

Well, it's been a bad couple of weeks. Last weeks weigh in was a 2.2 lb. gain. I didn't even go this week. I gave up for the week and just took a break. We've had some issues with our warranty place trying to get an oven and dishwasher and it's been going on for almost 2 months now. I've been dealing with a lot of not so smart people and I didn't deal well with the stress. So I just binged. Kinda stupid, I know. But I got back on track today. I worked out, did my 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds video, then had breakfast. I set an exercise goal for myself for the month of February. I'm going to do my 2 mile video 6 days a week all month. I'm on week 9 of WW and when you get to week 16 you get a little charm to add to your 10% keychain. Well, at the rate I'm going, I'm gonna get that charm before I actually get the keychain. So I decided I need to kick myself into high gear and work harder. So I'm going to force myself to do this. My friend Gina told me I need to just set it up like an appointment and work out everyday at that time and not get side tracked. So I stayed in bed longer today (which was nice) and just took Gabe to school (minus me taking a shower) and came home and worked out right away so that I wouldn't find something else to do. So we'll see how this goes.

12-6-07 (208.6) (Start)
12-20-07 (207.8) (-.8) (Total loss -.8) (.4%)
1-3-08 (211.2) (+3.4) (Total gain +2.6)
1-10-08 (205.8) (-5.4) (Total loss -2.8) (1.3%)
1-17-08 (202.8) (-3) (Total loss -5.8) (2.8%)
1-24-07 (205) (+2.2) (Total loss -3.6) (1.7%)

No comments: