Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New dishwasher!!!

Well, we finally got our new dishwasher last week. It's been a very long process, but it's finally coming together. This is the nicest dishwasher we have ever had, so it's really nice to have! It's a lot quieter and has more features than I know what to do with! I'm opting to not use the heat dry, cause my dad told me they wear out faster that way and it runs the power bill up, which we don't need right now. So that's taking some getting used to, having to dry them off after they get done, but it's so worth it! We are getting the new oven delivered tomorrow and then someone is coming on Friday morning to install it. I'm really excited about that!!! Now, you may be wondering how we afford all this. Well, we don't. The seller's bought us a 1 year home warranty that covers these things if they break, so since all the appliances are 18+ years old, they're starting to fall apart already. I'm not big on the customer service this company has given us, and how long it's taken, but saving us as much money as it would have cost us to replace these is worth it I guess. So this week-end I'll actually get to use my oven! I haven't cooked or baked in the one we currently have cause it burned everything I made. And no, I'm not THAT bad of a cook! :) The thermostat was off by so much, it just doesn't work right. So I'll be posting a picture of my oven Friday! Be watching for it! And pretty soon I'll post pix of the entryway that Chris has been working on. He just has crown moulding to put up and then it'll be done and I'll show pix of that. We're getting there, slowly but surely.

No comments: