Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Demolition Day!

Well, I decided I'd had enough of the little benches in our dining area. Those benches were nothing but a pain, so I took it upon myself to tear them out. I figured Chris has enough to do on the rest of the house plus working, so I played the construction girl today. To tell you the truth, it was kind of fun. :) Great way to take out some aggressions. :) So here are some before and after pix. I can't believe the difference in paint color, what was there before and then the white that we used before we moved in. The only problem, I have more painting to do. But that'll be another day. I'm in no hurry for painting. I'd love to get the house unpacked first!



Here is the wall. You can really see the difference in color here.


Now, on to the lineoleum. That'll be down the road a little ways, cause there's a lot of floor to cover in there!

No comments: