Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Unpacking

Well, since I haven't been on here for a few days, I thought I'd pop in and say hi. Things haven't gone as planned, so I'm barely starting to unpack. I had to line the kitchen cupboards and drawers with contact paper and that proved to be quite a job. The cupboards are nice and big and there are lots of them, and some are cut at a weird angle, so I just finished that last night at 11:30. So today I'm going to focus on unpacking kitchen stuff so I can actually cook, which we haven't done the entire week we've been in here (fast food is getting a little old). Then I'm starting on the bathroom stuff. We have tons of storage in the main bathroom, so I have a place for everything in there that we had in both bathrooms at the other place. I've found a few things I don't like about this house, like the bathrooms. One is very confining and the other smells old and has a very short shower head. I'm heading to Eugene today to find a good one at Home Depot, since we've got some gift cards to spend. :) And I'm going to be investing in lots of candles and air freshener. :) I really love all the storage here though! It never seems to end! Now, if I could just snap my fingers and everything would be unpacked and put away, life would be grand. So since that won't be happening anytime soon, I guess I better go start unpacking some more. I'll try to send some pictures as soon as I have something to take a picture of besides lots of boxes. :) Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: