Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Scrapbooking time!


Well, I recently attended a 24 hour crop-a-thon here in town. Let me tell you how much fun that was! I was exhausted, but we had a great time. I don't get much time to do anything crafty, so when I have a chance to attend a crop, I try to make it. Here is one of my creations that I made. The kids were outside playing in the little wading pool on one of our hot days, and Chris decided to get in too. I couldn't resist taking some pictures. They had a great time!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Smiley, very cute page. I'd love to see more of your layouts. I haven't had time to do any scrapbooking and feel like I have no ideas.

Shelly Wood

kelly said...

Smiley, cute layout. Love the colors. Would also like to see more of your layouts. I haven't done any of my own. And now that school is starting I am back to work full time.