Smiley's Weight Loss

Smiley's Downhill Slide

Chris' Weight Loss

Chris' Downhill Slide

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here we go!

Well, I figured I'd jump into the hottest thing, blogging. I've decided it might be a little more fun than my website. So away with the website, and welcome to blogging! But, it'll take me a while to figure this all out, so bear with me! I'm going to start out with whatever my brain thinks is easiest. What that is, I'm not sure yet. :) So here we go!

Here's my family, back in 2006. This is the most current family picture we have, so you'll have to wait on a current one. But it's less than a year old, so it's not too bad. :) Guess this is it for now, so check back later for more fun!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I like it so far. You're doing a great job!
Hugs, Pen